Responsible Party is a pan-European campaign to raise awareness among students about responsible drinking and contribute to the reduction of excessive and inappropriate consumption of alcohol among students.
- The goal of the program is to raise awareness among students on responsible drinking and to contribute to the reduction of excessive and inappropriate consumption of alcohol among young adults
- The program is composed of a toolkit containing prevention and information tools so that students can make informed decision when they decide to party and drink alcohol
- The main messages of the program are: moderate consumption / don't drink and drive / don't imitate your friends / eat before the party / alternate with soft drinks
It's about smart and simple tips helping you and your friends to really enjoy the party:
- making the night last longer while staying in good shape
- avoiding excessive drinking and its dangerous consequences
- situations you would regret... YOU NAME IT!
Responsible Party is a program run across Europe, more than 30 000 students have already experienced it!
Why get involved?
- Consider the welfare of exchange students
- offer them advice and support at parties to ensure that they have a safe and enjoyable experience
- Develop a positive public image with the media, other organisations and city in which you are based
- Improve relations with your university, International relations office and Students’ Union by demonstrating the responsible nature and considerate behaviour of your section towards the students and local community
- It is about making all parties responsible and promoting a more healthy and considerate approach towards alcohol consumption.
RP is coming to town...