Are you ready for your Croatian Adventure?
Croatian Erasmus Trip (CET) is the annual National Event organised by ESN Croatia during the winter semester. It is held in October every year, and the goal of this event is to gather exchange students in Croatia in one place to thank them for choosing Croatia as their Erasmus destination and help them create lifelong bonds.
Croatian Erasmus Trip is the way ESN Croatia shows exchange students how much we love our time together!
This year's edition of Croatian Erasmus Trip will take you to Pula!
Croatian Erasmus Trip 2023 – Pula
When: October 12th to 15th, 2023
Pula, the Largest Gem of Istrian region and a Croatian Marvel.
This vibrant city boasts a rich tapestry of Roman heritage, highlighted by the illustrious Roman amphitheatre known as the Pula Arena – an architectural masterpiece, celebrated as one of the world's finest-preserved amphitheatres. Evidences of Roman genius extend to renowned landmarks like the Arch of the Sergii, The Gate of Hercules, and the Twin Gate, as well as the elegant Temple of Augustus, the charming Small Roman Theater, and the bustling heart of it all, the historic Forum Square.
Just a short boat ride away is the Brijuni Archipelago, a National Park where you can see exotic animals roaming free in nature, as well as real dinosaur prints!
- Transportation from and to your host city
- Hostel accommodation for 3 days
- Lunch on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Pula city tour with a licenced tour guide
- Rovinj city tour with a licenced tour guide
- Evening programme for Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Optional (surcharge applies):
- Trip to Brijuni National Park with a Tour Guide (lunch included) for 40€ - BUY HERE only if you have bought the ticket for the Croatian Erasmus Trip
- Entrance tickets for tourist attractions
- City tax (1.33€ per person per night)
Croatian Erasmus Trip!