SocialErasmus - "Leave Your Mark"
SocialErasmus is an international project of ESN with the aim of involving young exchange students in social and volunteering activities in their host country with the goal to take social action and foster change in society. This helps the integration of exchange students in the local community as well as a chance to make a long-lasting social change in society through volunteering activities!
- new ways for international students to expand their knowledge of other cultures and education systems
- brings them closer to the local communities they live in
- promotes a social attitude to international students
- combining formal and informal education with intercultural experiences
- students enrich their curricula, gain experiences, knowledge, openness, and love for Europe
- international students meet their local community in person
- shows that mobility does not only mean travelling or studying abroad
- promotes active engagement in local communities
- international students contribute to the local community
- fosters a better cultural understanding
- inspires local students to study abroad
- to complete the stay abroad with the original values of the Erasmus+ Programme
- an opportunity to get to know new cultures and education systems
- to make new unforgettable friendships
- an inspiration for a future life
- to experience something new
- to get a new perspective, beyond the cognitive abilities
Leave Your Mark and contribute to making the world a better place!