Have you ever dreamt about travelling non-stop? Do you have a plan to visit all European Capitals one day? Would you like to share stories to inspire others to explore the unknown?
Erasmus Student Network’s Mov’in Europe project joined forces with Ryanair, Hostelling International, Dr. Walter and ESNcard tothe 2nd edition of the “Mobility is My Lifestyle” competition and reward not one, but two people with an excellent two week journey, visiting 6 European cities and experience what it means to be a real mobility ambassador!
Rules are very simple:
- Submit a 45-60 seconds long video answering the question “How does mobility contribute to intercultural understanding?”
- At the beginning of the video, introduce yourself (name, surname, nationality) and express your motivation to win
- Upload the video to Instagram with the hasthags #MobilityIsMyLifestyle #SharingMyCulture and don´t forget to tag @MovinEurope and @esn_int (make sure the video is not private)
- The video must have English as its main language
- One person can submit only one video
- The video should not include inappropriate or offensive language
- By submitting the video, you are responsible for the content copyrights, according to the state law. By submitting the video, you confirm that you have not breached any copyright laws.
The person applying for the competition and submitting the video must be at least 18 years old